Call To Action Scholarship
iShapeMe Inc. believes in empowering the next generation to shape themselves through higher education and civic engagement. It is our goal to help support those in pursuit of their dreams.
iShapeMe Inc. is rallying Gen-Z girls in South Carolina to mask-up, vote early and vote together for the first time!
There will be a $1,000 Call To Action Scholarship awarded to a participant at random. All names will be entered into a random name selector. The winner will be selected November 4th on Instagram Live on the @iShapeMeGirls account.
Each person, no matter the gender or age, that you take to vote with you counts as an additional entry. They must be photographed with you in the original Instagram Story post or a separate Instagram Story post.
Entering is easy! Here are the steps:
2. Take a selfie or group selfie in line, with your absentee ballot or with your "I Voted" stickers
3. Post the photo to their Instagram Story and tag @iShapeMeGirls and use the hashtag #EmpoweringGirlsToLead
That's it! Seriously... Go get everyone you know to the polls!
Voter Registration Deadlines:
In person - October 2nd
By mail - Postmarked by October 5th
Online - October 4th
Ways to vote:
1. Absentee. You must request a ballot before October 24, 2020. You can return the ballot in person or by mail. It must be received by November 3, 2020.
2. Early Vote or In-Person Absentee. You can vote early, in-person at your county office from October 5th to November 2nd. Check your local dates and hours.
3. In-Person on Election Day. Know your precinct and bring your ID.
For more information, visit scvotes.org
This must be your first time being able to vote in a presidential election. Therefore, you must be born on or after November 8, 1998.
Must be registered to vote in South Carolina.
If selected, the winner must be able to email a copy of a government issued ID (birth certificate or Driver’s License) and list the address that they are registered to vote. The winner's registration status will be verified via https://www.vote.org/am-i-registered-to-vote/